Experience Tea in the Field
Take a guided walk in the tea field and have tea outdoors in the tea field. We think you’ll love this new environment.
Outdoor tasting is available by appointment.
Open Farm Day
Typical years we hold Open Farm Day in fall, but due to COVID we won’t be able to host in 2021.
Please check back next year.
Google Map to Our Farm:
Map and Directions
From Kona side on Hwy 19:
1. From Hwy 19 after Waimea, follow the sign toward Ahualoa and turn right on Kapuna Rd. (mm46)
2. Follow the paved road all the way to the stop sign. Turn a sharp right onto Old Mamalahoa Hwy.
3. Go 0.6 miles. Mauna Kea Tea is on the right side. A black mailbox marked 46-3870 marks the driveway entrance.
From Hilo side on Hwy 19:
1. From Hwy 19 in Honokaa, follow the sign toward Ahualoa and turn left across from TEX Drive-In (Mauna Loa Street, mm 43)
2. In 100 feet, turn right onto Old Mamalahoa Hwy.
3. Go 2.4 miles staying left at the junction with Kapuna Rd by Ahualoa Hog Farm.
4. Mauna Kea Tea is on the right side. A black mailbox marked 46-3870 marks the driveway entrance.
Our address is:
Mauna Kea Tea
46-3870 Old Mamalahoa Hwy
Honokaa, HI 96727